Monday, October 26, 2015

October

Well, as usual there is much to write about. If only I would do this daily, then it wouldn't be so hard to remember it all. I don't know if I already mentioned that Baylor can walk. He started in September and he is now going fast every where and he learned how to climb within a week of walking. He climbs all the way up to the counter with the sink and has soaked the counter and floor a couple of times. He loves his new found fun, obviously it isn't so fun for me because he is making messes and getting hurt all of the time, but he is the same as the others have been at this age. I am very grateful He is healthy and happy. Aynslee is a funny little girl. She is definitely trying out her 3 yr old "say no to everything" and "I can do it all by myself" stuff. She is still a pretty mellow 3yr old compared to how the rest have been. Wylie is so happy because he made the accelerated Basketball team and got straight A's on his 1st quarter report card. It wasn't easy, but he did it! Ryland also got straight A's and made basketball. I have mixed feelings about them making it, just because it has already made my life that much busier but I am happy for them. Kaylese did really well with all A's & 1 B+. She started learning her dance for competition and she loves it & is excited! She had her 9th birthday last weekend. She had a sleepover with Rianna. They watched the new Cinderella. Spencer borrowed Josephs pony again so they could ride it around. She had a horse cake and got plenty of gifts. She went to stay with Mom & Dad Slade this weekend and got even more things. She had a lot of fun! I can't believe she is 9. So much has changed but it has flown by. Tyrik is starting to read a lot better. It is amazing the things
that can happen when you just give a little time & attention to a child that they didn't have before. He is very excited for Halloween!
So let's see. We went through the temple with Clancy at the beginning of this month. What a neat experience that was. It was at the Payson one.
We went down to Nevada for the Copes sons viewing. It was very sad, but it was so great to see all of their family and other friends. I even got to see my brother Colby and his family and my aunt Gretchen. I am glad went down. We had another Stake conference yesterday. I believe the visiting authorities name was Elder Robbins. It was a great conference. They emphasized keeping the Sabbath Day Holy again and talked about living within our means, forgiving others, and paying our tithing and fast offerings. Also about being happy. He also talked about not taking serious things too casually.
It has cooled off enough this last week that Chavonne & I couldn't walk like we have been every morning. It makes me sad, but I do know we need a good winter, so we will see. Spencer heard back from Weber on getting back into school and finishing his bachelor's degree. Things are looking good. We hope he can start soon. It only looks like he needs a couple of classes. He is still trying to get a farm going. I hope that can happen,  but only if the Lord wants it to and it is meant to be for our family. Ryland has been playing football. He is a fast runner and enjoys it.
I am so blessed and feel very grateful to have my family. My parents, Grandparents, My husband and especially my children. There is nothing better. I do feel as though I fail as a Mother everyday, but I pray for help constantly and I am hoping that they will remember the good more than the bad. I wish so badly I was a calm, patient mother....Maybe someday. I believe that God is aware of us and our situations and what we need. We just need to have Faith in Him and His plan. Oh, I almost forgot if I didn't mention it. I got a calling. I am Wylie's new Sunday School teacher. I already feel a lot for this class. I hope I can instill in them a desire to know for themselves that the gospel is true. Until next time.

No comments: