Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's

Wow, well, lets just say it's weeks like this that make me grateful just to make it through. I did take Baylor back in Monday. He got an order to have his snot suctioned out and he had a bad ear infection so we got him on an antibiotic. Luckily, his oxygen was higher so we didn't end up in the hospital. Aynslee started the same junk Monday, then Tyrik Tuesday. They all ended up having the same RSV, which meant a lot of breathing treatments, coughing and more coughing, fevers, and for poor Aynslee- a lot of aches and pains. Not to mention, hardly any sleep for Mom. Sigh...but, we made it through! Baylor is finally feeling a lot better. Aynslee and Tyrik are still coughing but atleast the fevers and crying are done. And, they are all sleeping a lot better- yay! I had Parent Teacher Conferences in the middle of it all, the boys are doing great, Kaylese is struggling with behaviorial things...mostly talking too much. We are hoping to help her be better. Spencer worked at Sanpete Valley on Friday. Spencer and the boys went to Ryland's game today. Then Kaylese went with Spencer and the boys to the farm. It took me a while to get motivated, but I finally talked myself into scrubbing floors, walls, baseboards, and cupboards...so that was good. Spencer brought home flowers and chocolate the other night for Valentines but also took me for a ride to get a drink and a treat tonight, which was nice. It is still abnormally warm, but I am loving it. My Dad Jeff sent flowers for me the other day and balloons for all the kids which was so nice. It really brightened the hard week. I even got to talk to him for quite a while yesterday, which is always uplifting. I am so grateful for modern day medicine, for the blessings of paying tithing and fast offerings, and for almost healthy children, and a husband who knows how to work hard and is willing to do it for our family. We have a good life, great kids and are really blessed. I am grateful for prayer and am trying to be better about understanding the scriptures I read and listening for answers to my prayers. Thank You Heavenly Father for answering my parents prayers on my behalf and giving me the energy to get through this week and even accomplish a couple things in between. Goodnight!:-*

No comments: