Saturday, February 28, 2015

Another week in the bag and another month gone by

Well, its official, I have two children in double digits. Ryland turned 10 today. It's amazing to me how time goes by so quickly. I made him cinnamon rolls for breakfast, per his request. Then we went to his last Bball game. He played well. I am actually surprised how well he can handle the ball, and how much he has improved this season. He opened some shoes from us before his game. We came home for a little bit and then headed out to Wylie's last Jr. Jazz game. It was the championship game. They only lost by a few points. They played pretty well. We brought Colburn home with us to play with Ryland. They had fun. Most of the Cook family made it for Ryland's birthday party. He had a yummy icecream cake and got the lego set he really wanted. All in all, it's been a pretty goos day. Baylor has started into a cold and is coughing again....ya, I don't even want to go there. It's just sad for him, and tiring for me. Anyway, so lets see, My Gr. Slade turned 90 on Monday. The kids called anc sang to him and I talked to him for a bit. We had FHE on repentance. Tuesday was Spencer's day off. It was the first day he has had off in a long time. He took the three little ones for most of the day so I could exercise and get things done and have a break. It was really nice. He actually had a big change at work. We decided it was best to step down from being supervisor at work. They actually are changing things so that there is a Chief Tech and then a lead Tech over each department, and his boss wanted him to take the lead tech, but after praying and talkinh about it, we felt like it would be a good time for him to step down and make life a little less stressful for him and so he could focus more on his calling. Anyways, we are hoping this is a good move for our family. It's been.mice to have him start working at Sanpete Valley with Brian to bring in some extra income. Wednesday Wylie had a Jr. Jazz game too and they played really well and won that. Thursday he had an accelerated game in Fillmore. It was a good game. They all got the same amount of play time for a change. He played well and they won by 30+ points. Yesterday I took Tyrik to the school for an Upstart party thing. He met Mrs. Blackham and then got to color and have a cupcake. I actually tool Brooks Lovell with me and Emily took my two littles. I was able to come home and get the house cleaned up after and then I dropped the kids off to Emily again because she offered to take them while I did Rylands class party. We had it at the building. It was fun. Spencer got him the new movie Big Hero 6. They watched that and had treats and ice cream. It was fun for Ryland. So all in all, good week. Spencer and I are trying to still train. This week we had to do a 4 miler during the week and then today Spencer did 6 miles on the treadmill, but I will have to do it Monday because I was too worried about getting ready for Ryland's party and making dinner for everyone to exercise. Well, I need to go give Baylor a treatment. I hope we get some sleep tonight.

No comments: