Sunday, February 8, 2015

Today

Well, it was a beautiful 60° Sunday here in Fountain Green. Yes, 60°! Unheard of this time of year. It has been so warm and nice. The kids and I have loved it!
On the other hand, we need moisture so bad that I wonder just how long this will last. Anyhow, the kids went to church on their own today. Spencer was there too, but is always busy with calling duties. Baylor is sick, so Aynslee, he & I stayed home. The kids were able to play outside a lot this week, including today and loved it. We decorated Valentine sugar cookies today and I dropped a couple of plates off to VT ladies and Bishop's family. Poor Baylor has only been happy off and on all day. He started coughing Thursday night and then had a fever on Friday and got worse on Saturday, so we took him up to the pediatric night clinic in Orem. His oxygen was low, so he wanted to admit him to the hospital. He said he has RSV, but didnt make us do the test to make sure. Spencer talked him into letting us try a treatment and then test his oxygen again. It went up enough that he agreed to let us take him home but gave him a steroid shot. His breathing is what really bothers me, he has had treatments every two hours today and is still wheezing. Poor baby. I will most likely take him back in to get checked in the morning, we will see. So this week has been crazy busy for Spencer, he has been slammed at work and had church stuff going as well. We are grateful for the overtime because we need the $$. Wylie and Spencer were able to go do baptisms for the dead again on Tuesday. This is the first time Spencer had to work on a Saturday in a long time. Luckily Wylie didnt have a game this week, so I only had to truck it over to Ryland's game with the kids. The kids were even able to play at the park yesterday. Like I said, I have loved the sunshine. I went running outside twice this week. The first time was terrible, but the second time was better. I did 2.5 miles. I might try two 2.5 & one outside 3 this coming week, we will see. Wednesday was nice, Chavonne, Amy & I went to Shandra's house for lunch and a visit. Then Friday was supposed to be my hair appointment, but I had a really bad feeling that morning. So I prayed and felt like I was supposed to stay home. I am glad I did. I don't know what could or would have happened, but it was nice to be home with the kids and I ended up having to go to Nephi to get Meds for Baylor. Stephanie Gilgen came and rode with me just for a visit. It was nice because I haven't talked to her in so long. Well, I am hoping Baylor gets better soon. Onto a new busy week.

No comments: