Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cool things

So I just had to post a few neat things. Within the last two days, I have seen Ryland & Kaylese jump off a diving board and swim by themselves to the side. I have seen Aynslee learn how to balance on the little strider bike and Baylor is now straightening his legs to stand up on things and people. Also, Tyrik read two words to me out of a book for the first time tonight. Spencer was offered more hours and call at Sanpete Valley Hospital, and Kaylese has learned some new dance technique because we are practicing for her Lamb Day Talent show piece. It's so neat to see change when it is good change. These are little miracles to me. I am grateful for being able to witness  these little miracles. I am so grateful for my life. I am so blessed and know that my Heavenly Father is aware of me.

No comments: