Sunday, March 15, 2015

Family Time

Well, an awesome thing happened this weekend. Conley, Kayla, Madi, Colby, Erica, and children, and Mom & Dad all came to visit this weekend. It was so great! I got to meet Colby's baby Scarlett. She is adorable. We ate, visited, and watched the kids enjoy eachother. It was so nice. Korvyn even got to come play yesterday. Tyrik had a good time with him. I am so grateful for my family. I love and miss them all the time. I am also grateful for a home that can fit them all and a yard and sandbox that kids can enjoy. Yesterday was such a great one. One I will not forget.
So Wylie had a few accelerated games this week and he played well. Spencer went to a meeting with some investors who are interested in Norbest and is hopeful for financing on a farm. I went to a brunch at Amy Oliver's house on Friday. It was so nice. Baylor started scooting on his bum last week across the floor. He already has figured out how to get to where he wants now. Yep, it's starting. So sad. I did get a lot of deep cleaning done because of the family coming to visit, so that was great. I am feeling a little down right now, but I think I am just tired, and sad my family is gone. I hope my kids and I survive this coming week because Spencer is on evenings and has to go in early on a couple of those days. I am grateful for what a beautiful day it was outside. We even went for a walk. I need to enjoy it more. Goodnight.

No comments: