Saturday, March 21, 2015

Daniel Baylor

Wow, well it's a big day tomorrow. Our baby is one year old. I will never forget the first time I saw him. Spencer handed him to me, and it was love at first sight. I felt like I knew him and I was hooked. Then, after 8 long days in the hospital and the NICU, we got to bring our tiny 5lb baby home. The next month was rough but precious. He only weighed in at 7lbs by two months old. He has been from the start, the sweetest, happiest baby we have had. He has the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen, and his smile is gorgeous. Besides being the cutest baby ever born, he really is so sweet and has been such a gift of love and joy to our family. It's funny how a year ago right now I was wondering how I could handle another child, and now here I am, wondering how I ever lived without him. I am so grateful to My Heavenly Father for Baylor, and all my children. There is nothing better than children. I still struggle so badly with patience, but they really are my joy in life. I just hope and pray that I can be a better mother. I feel awful sometimes because of how short & impatient I can be with them. I hope tomorrow is a great day.

No comments: