Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mom

Some days are so great as a Mother. You feel like you did the right thing, said the right thing, or actually taught your child something. Then there are days like today. Days where you regret what you said, you regret how you acted, and you regret what you did, when it comes to a child. Tyrik has been by far my most challenging child in general. Kaylese can make my blood boil quicker & worse, but Tyrik hands down is my most challenging at the moment. Even his personality is hard to figure out and deal with sometimes. But even then, there's no excuse to lose my cool. I hope and pray that I can learn patience and know how to be a better mother to him.... I hope he can forgive me and that we can have a better relationship. I love my kids more than they will ever know. I just want to be the Mom that makes sure that my kids know it. I thought I would be a pretty close to perfect Mom by now. It turns out, I was wrong. I have so far to go. Well, goodnight. I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: