Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What a day

Took the baby to the Dr. And confirmed my suspicion of an ear infection. She also thought he has a sinus infection. Grabbed Easter stuff for the kids on the way home. The kids had piano. Aynslee decided to take off on her bike around the block while I was in the bathroom. I searched for her and before I found her, a neighbor that didn't know who she belonged to, called the cops. Well, the cop on duty was our neighbor Colby. He wasn't the nicest about it. I was beyond embarrassed and frustrated because it made me feel like a horrible mother, but I can only do my best. To be honest, most of the time, my best doesn't feel or seem good enough. Its frustrating, but I don't know what to do except keep trying. I am hoping for a better night sleep, we shall see.

No comments: