Saturday, March 28, 2015

Very Tired

Well, we did it! Spencer & I ran 10 miles today without stopping. It was actually not too bad. We even made our goal time. We are both very sore and I am walking like an old lady, but we did it!
The kids & I then cleaned the vehicles and the garage, while Spencer mowed the lawn. Ya, it's weird, he has never done that in March before, but this year has been the driest and warmest winter I've seen, so he is starting on yard work early.
Kaylese & I went to the Women's conference this evening for General Conference. It was such a wonderful meeting. It was mostly about defending our homes and families. Also, about lifting others burdens. It was the first time Kaylese was able to come. That made it neat. We watched a movie called Unbroken. It's a true story, and it is amazing. It really made me grateful flr all I have and take for granted. I hope O can be a strong defender of my family and home. I desire so much to help my children grow spiritually strong, so that they can have true happiness from living righteously. I love them with all my heart. I am very tired and sore. Just finished giving Baylor a treatment, now.onto Aynslee and then bed. I hope we all feel well enough tomorrow to go to church. I sure love going.

No comments: