Thursday, January 22, 2015

A lesson learned

So this morning to my pleasant surprise, Tyrik heard Wylie saying he needed to find something. He then told him that he should pray for help because Heavenly Father knows where everything is. Wylie was very surprised as well. The funny thing is, he was talking about finding primary resources for his report....ya, gotta love it. I am just so grateful that Tyrik remembered what I taught him.:-)
So this afternoon I went grocery shopping for the week. I took all three little ones and was dreading the usual circus and getting so upset by the end that I can't wait to leave. I also was dreading spending more than I wanted like I almost always do. I said a prayer for help as I walked in, and surprisingly, it turned out ok. I didn't spend as much as I thought I would and even though the kids weren't total angels, they were good enough that I remained calm, even through the checkout. It is times like this, that make me grateful for prayer. By the way, Baylor is 10 months old today-what the heck?! I cannot believe it! He is such a good baby. I am ao grateful for his sweet little spirit in our family. Oh how I love him.

No comments: