Sunday, January 11, 2015

Another sick Sunday

I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I can't attend church for the 4th week in a row because of sickness. Every year during the winter, my children are sick a lot! During Christmas break I was even sick too, which doesn't happen very often. I know that there are so many other parents with children who have worse sicknesses or problems than my kids. That being said, I still feel like one of my trials is having sick children so often. It affects sleep, church attendance, & so much more. Those two are the hardest for me. Missing sleep affects every aspect of my day. Missing church affects my whole week for sure. In fact, it is one of my favorite parts of my week, even if it is hard with my kids. Spiritual nourishment for me is so important. I can feel the difference when I miss out. I know there is always something to learn from trials. The one thing I have learned is gratitude for health. Ok, I am done whining. For now atleast. ;)

No comments: