Saturday, January 10, 2015

The rest of our Saturday

We cleaned the church today. Doing this really helped me appreciate the fact that we have a nice clean chapel to use every week for church. I really take it for granted. Kaylese, Aynslee, Baylor & I went to Wylie's Bball game in Orem. They played well, but didnt end up winning.
On the way home Aynslee coughed so hard she threw up...good times. Never a dull moment in our family for sure. She has had a cough for weeks. I put off taking her in thinking it would go away. I should know better, after this many years of having asthmatic children. They get a little cold which triggers their asthma and even after their cold is long gone, their cough remains for weeks unless I get them on a steroid. Anyhow, I will have to fit an appointment with their pediatrician sometime next week for the poor girl. She really is one of our funniest children though. She has always loved to sing, but has recently taken up playing the piano while singing, and today added clapping for herself. It' so fun to listen and watch. A performer just like her sister :-)

No comments: